Facebook Marketing is one of the strategies that work best for product/services promotion. Facebook as a platform is an essential tool for marketing strategy, and you can’t use Facebook marketing and ignore “insights and retargeting”. In this blog post, you learn the secrets of Facebook Marketing for beginners.
Seven reasons why you should use Facebook Marketing.
- Popularity: Facebook is the biggest market in the world. It is used by every demography, so it is likely that your loyal customers are surfing the internet or Facebook for you.
- Marketing on Facebook is highly targeted to a very scary point. Businesses can target users with Facebook ads by location, demographics, age, interests, gender, behavior, and connections.
- When it comes to Facebook, there is high and powerful remarketing and retargeting techniques. Remarketing is a type of technology that shows ads for your business to people after they have visited your website, used a mobile app, or given you their email address. People will see these ads when they visit or shop on other websites, use social media, watch videos, use other mobile apps, or search on Google. When you use Facebook retargeting or remarketing you improve the effectiveness of your ads by x3, which is powerful. How it works. When someone visits your Facebook platform, the algorithm takes note of the visit and when the person is on another platform, Facebook shows your business to them.
- Maximum visibility at Minimum cost: Advertising on Facebook is comparatively cheaper than on Google. Also, Facebook views are cheaper than Youtube views.
- There is also Facebook Automation: Facebook has several ways to help you sell and respond to customers, even when you are not online. Facebook messengers, chatbots, and other automation are powerful features peculiar to the Facebook platform.
- Instant Feedback: Time is perhaps the most valuable asset in business. Facebook is great for companies looking to get an impression of their image and product quickly so they can see what works and what doesn’t without hassle.
- Facebook adverts have a high tendency to go viral really quickly.
We have an online course that covers all you need to know about Facebook Marketing as beginners viz;
- Facebook for Local Businesses.
- Understanding Facebook Groups.
- Introduction and Overview of Facebook Ads.
- Taking advantage of Facebook Insights.
- The use of Facebook Retargeting and more.
If you are not using digital marketing then you are risking your business. The reason is simple – more than two-thirds of the world population is online and you need to get them to know about your business. Digital marketing can help to really make your business stand out, and it will be easy to target your audience using Facebook. I will see you in class. Click HERE to indicate interest, and be granted access.